Hey folks!
I've just created a blog for my quicksales store, I wanted to add this because I'd like to add my shop announcements here, talk about my jewellery, how I make each peice. I'll be adding clips on what I do, such as wire wrapping etc and how I create my items, where I get my inspiration from.
~I'll also be adding discounts to followers of my blog, so I'll be adding those pretty soon~
I thought this would be a great way for you to get to know me as more than just a brick in the wall seller. Lets see....umm. For starters, I'm a stay at home mother of 2 goregous sons, pretty soon I'd like to start studying University as I'd like to become a teacher some day and work with kids. I started creating jewellery roughly two yrs ago, it started as a great hobby but then I wanted to get my items out there in the world. So I started with Ebay but their fees are just too high, most of any profits I made when back into fees! lol.
Then I came across Quicksales, I LOVE selling on quicksales! Everyone is so nice and it's just a wonderful place to get my items out there. Out of all the places I've sold at, this place is the best. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment